Our clients rely on our advice regarding mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, merger control and other key business issues which require legal approach. We are valued for our proactivity in keeping the fast pace, reachability, creative solutions during negotiations, individualized attention and maintaining complex processes simple.
Lawyers in our team are specialized in different legal disciplines and educated in top law schools in the world. We are regarded by our clients as a valuable partner also due to high quality legal services and being a trustworthy bridge in matters with regulatory institutions. We focus on providing superior service, earning your trust and establishing sustainable lasting relationship. Constantly delivering and aiming towards the targets introduced by our clients, our lawyers have been involved in a number of market “firsts”.
Our team is ready to audit the existing contractual obligations of your business arising out of commercial contracts, M&A and financing transactions, and assess the legal implications of non-compliance with contractual provisions, find solutions to mitigate the non-compliance risk. Further, we will represent your interests in negotiations with your counterparties and strive to find the most acceptable solution for your business.
The aptitude for putting forward best solutions, decent pricing, simple and straightforward relationship with the clients, commercial awareness, combined with hard work and dedication, ensures that Motieka & Audzevicius is a top choice for the supreme legal services in the market.
Our clients include leading international and domestic enterprises, private equity and venture capital funds, entrepreneurs and smaller visionaries.
- Mergers and Acquisitions. We help our clients to navigate through every stage of a deal from structuring the architecture of the potential transaction, advising on taxation issues, conducting due diligence, negotiations, preparation of necessary documentation, competition clearance to post-transaction transition and integration. By having awareness of our clients’ business, we strive to reach benefits that are felt by our clients and are aligned with their business perspectives.
- Joint Ventures. We provide comprehensive legal assistance in relation to structuring and negotiation of equity and contractual joint ventures.
- Merger Control. Ensuring compliance with merger control regulations and filing the merger notifications with competition authorities.
- Private Equity. We represent private equity institutions, portfolio companies, debt providers, management teams through all stages of the private equity life cycle.
- Venture Capital. The firm is privileged to help lay the groundwork for some of the most important venture capital investments in the market. We have structured legal background for a number of venture capital investors and entrepreneurs starting new businesses.
- Capital Markets. Our team regularly advises clients on a wide range of local and cross- border capital raising transactions. We assist issuers, underwriters, consultants and investors.
- General Commercial Advice. We serve our clients on a broad range of commercial transactions while working with clients hand-in-hand. Regardless of the size or importance of the transaction (complex or day-to-day issues), we provide our clients with the highest level of services.
- Restructuring and Insolvency. We provide pragmatic solutions to troubled companies, their management, shareholders, creditors (their committees) and debtors. We offer an integrated corporate and litigator expertise to devise the most effective tools for addressing issues in financial distress.
- Transactional Tax. Tax structuring is a pivotal element of almost every transaction and investment and offers an opportunity to add value and minimise financial risk. We can assist you in deal-related tax issues and help you design the most advantageous structure yielding optimal after-tax results, lowering effective tax rates or otherwise achieving your business objectives.